2020 brought many new challenges.
Nature deprivation, isolation, fear, anxiety, tension, grief, loneliness, depression have been present for so many.
Although we have had to cancel many of our Retreats of 2020 for covid19, we have a full roster of retreat leaders holding retreats in 2021. We have made many changes to how we do things, so that people can still gather, and deepen the practices that give us tools to navigate this new way of doing things.
Our 2021 Retreats will be posted soon to give you plenty of time to pick your weekend to get away, connect with nature and gain some inner spaciousness on the expansive Pure Awareness land.
Here are some of the changes we have made to keep everyone safe.
- Only 2 people per accommodation to allow social distancing (unless you are attending with your Cohorts or family)
- Classes are held in the great outdoors, or the newly integrated “Yoga Shelter” to allow for plenty of fresh air while still being sheltered from the weather
- Face masks are required to be worn while dishing out meals, and hand sanitizer used before and after dishing out.
- Social distancing during meals, Yoga and other activities on the Pure Awareness premises.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant provided in all accommodations, outhouses, Coffee lounge and Yoga shelter. Disinfectant provided in the outdoor showers to be used between usage.
If you have any concerns, please contact us and let us know how we can make you feel more at ease during your stay.
The Yoga Shelter for room to breath and be….
Food Safety for Covid times