Date(s) - 02/06/2020
6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Safe Social distancing during Covid19 with outdoor yoga on Meditation Hill.
Class days will vary from week to week according to the weather forecast so stay tuned for the announcements!
We will meet by the Zen Garden and walk up together, so don’t be late!
What to Bring?
- Mat or towel to practice on if you choose to use one
- Towel, blanket or shawl to cover with for savasana
- Mosquito repellent
- clothing options for weather and mosquitos
- shoes to walk to the hill – there may be some wet spots
- sense of adventure – practice won’t be perfect but we will be “live” together!
- Use your current pass,
- Drop in for month of June – $10 (Covid Special)